Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lonely, Miserable Plagiarist Maureen Dowd Slams Sarah Palin Again


The venomous, foul-mouth, childless, husbandless, plagiarist that is
Maureen Dowd just can't let go of her hatred towards a conservative, successful woman with a family who represents everything she's personally against:

She says maybe I didn�t want to go back to the nitty-gritty of Alaska politics after the bright lights of the national campaign.

�The nitty-gritty, like, you mean, the fish slime and the dirt under the fingernails and stuff that�s me?� I said. Awesome response, huh?!!

It�s the same old double standard. I am not one of those who would whine and cuss. It�s just not how I�m wired!!! But the minute I start to whine and cuss, the mainstream media totally misunderstands my verbiage and the combination of things that brought me to this place of knowing. And I know that I know that I know those crappy bloggers will put out more confliction stories.

I keep explaining what impacted me, but everyone seems more confused and ironic than ever. What is it about average, hard-working Americans like me that Americans can�t understand?
To think, Dowd's mom has a lot in common with Gov. Palin--they both didn't abort their autistic children.

Read More...

[Source: Politik Ditto]

RSS Digg Twitter StumbleUpon Delicious Technorati

0 comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



Visa Prepaid Card

mypaydayloan.com

PayCheckToday.com - Apply Now! - get up to $1000

Click Here


Get paid for your opinion.

Click Here